What a great week at New Wine. One of the highlights was when the Maasai warriors joined us on main stage and worshipped with us. They sang 'All who are thirsty' in Kei Maasai as we sang it in english - beautiful!
A pastor called Bill Johnson preached to us on Thursday evening on the expansion of the kingdom. He led us through praying for healing and it seemed that many people were healed. I've got the DVD of the talk if anyone wants to watch it - maybe a lifegroup wants to use it. I also bought the DVD of Brother Andrew to be borrowed.
Here's a view of the worship from my percussion rig.
Here's a view of the worship from my percussion rig.
Here's a picture of the band that I played with this week.
1 Comment:
Hey Alan! Thanks for finding me! Great to meet you and your fam last week. I put a link to your blog on mine too! Blessings!
Post a Comment